The girls are very excited that Joanna arrives today. Sarah has been counting down the days of her arrival. I am not sure that she remembers that this also means that her Grandma is heading back home to Canada.
Here are a few items of praise and prayer.
- Joanna settles in quickly
- Our continued language trianing
- Ruth as she returns to Canada
- Our family members back home
- For Joanna and the girls when it rains in the afternoons ( as they will be stuck inside)
- For our teachers Dina and Elena
- Our first week of language school went well
- We are settling in quite quickly to our new home
- For the friends the girls have made here
- For safety in travelling
The girls with Ruth at the garden in the main area of the complex