Friday, November 21, 2008

A Few Things I Have Made

Many of you know that I enjoy doing crafty things. Over the last few weeks I have had the chance to spend time making a few things. I always find this relaxing and a great way to spend time with the girls.
Meet Mae and June. I found this pattern for Mae at Bit of Whimsy . They are a present for Myah for Christmas.


I had fun making these ornaments using paper circles. They are fairly easy and look great.
I made these two dresses for a friend,s daughters. I had a lot of fun making them and can't wait to see a picture of the girls wearing their new dresses.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Hi there, just came across your blog, love the round ornaments!! Would love to learn how to make them. The dresses are pretty too!


Dawn
www.dawnrobertson.com