Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Long Distance Greeting

Yesterday was a very special day. I received two phone calls from my moms in Peru, one from each class, to wish me a happy birthday. It was so great to hear their voices again. I miss them so much and can't wait to be with them. In the evening Tyler and I went out for dinner together, it was very nice.

Our girls have really enjoyed playing in the snow again. It doesn't seem to matter to them how cold it is outside, they just love playing in the back yard. Tyler took the girls tobogganing a few weeks ago and now Myah asks us nearly every day if she can go surfing again. It is quite funny. One afternoon when we had a lot of snow the girls gathered their buckets and shovels and made their own hill off the deck. It was a very short ride down, but still a lot of fun for them.




No comments: