We have a few things we would like to ask you to be praying with us about
- That Sarah will not regress when we return to Peru and the house where the break in happened.
- That we will be able to get Sarah and Hannah caught up with their classmates in Peru for their return to school on March 2nd. The curriculumn in Canada is much different from their school in Peru.
- For Myah who will not be going to school until August. She has really enjoyed her kindergarden class here in Canada and we think she might miss this time with other kids her age.
- For Tyler as he takes on the full responsibility of Construction and Maintenance for Kids Alive in Peru. We are returning to three full months of teams and he will be quite busy.
- That we will be sure to keep the boundaries we have set to protect our family and devotional time.
- For Brenda and her ministry with her moms in Manchay. Brenda will be stepping out of her scheduled role with the moms for a while to spend more time with our children.