Here is a brief list of what they have accomplished
- Tiled and painted the first two houses in Pachacamac
- Framed and drywalled the new office building in Manchay
- Paved two more sections of the driveway in Manchay
- Built new built in desks and furniture in Manchay
- Completely wired the new houses in Pachacamac
- Cleared the whole property in Pachacamac ( this was a huge job, it took a whole week)
- Removed the dying trees in Pachacamac and planted grass behind the first two houses
- Started working on the new septic system in Pachacamac (You will want to read more details about it on Ty's blog)
- Repaired a falling retaining wall in Manchay at one of the teacher's houses
- Tyler has translated his first sermon in to Spanish. This happened the weekend that Dana and Joel had their baby. Kelvin from the Calvary Baptist team in Oshawa, is one of their pastors and he preached that Sunday morning, while Ty translated.
Kelvin preaching and Tyler translating
Prep work for fixing the retaining wall
The falling retaining wall
The front view of the first two houses
As you can see our boy has been busy. I am sure there are things he has done that I don't even remember. Please remember to keep praying for him, that God would give him wisdom as he continues to lead the teams that come. There are many things he is still learning as the new director of construction and maintenance.