Thursday, April 8, 2010

Updating our blog


Okay, I realize that it has been a while since I updated our blog, mostly because I wasn't sure that anyone actually read it but, I have had a few complaints from family members so I will get back on the bandwagon and keep going.

We have been fairly busy with our ministry areas the last month. Tyler and Eduardo worked very hard to have the houses in Pachacamac eady for the kids to move into last month. Not all of the work is finished, but the houses are certainly completed enough to live in and are only missing kitchen cupboards and a few other less important things.

I have been working hard with our moms ministry and evaluating several things about our program and working to make improvements. I have also gone a a few home visits with Carmen to see of our moms from the first year who recently had a baby girl.

Brenda

No comments: