Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Lisa over at The Nut House started a Thankful Thursday post and has invited others to join in. So, here I go.



What am I thankful for today?
I am thankful for my husband who likes to wash the dishes. I am so grateful as washing dishes is one of my least favourite jobs.

For our friends Jon and Elise, who have served along side us for two years here in Peru. We will miss them very much when they return to the U.S.

For my friend Kim and her husband and girls who came to visit for two weeks. It has been ao great to see her again.

2 comments:

Hazel Nut said...

I can't stand doing the dishes, I think that is my least favorite job. My husband is a great help in the kitchen and I am so Thankful he is not afraid to wash some dishes :)

I absolutely love your blog background! There is something about a fresh can of paint, newly opened and framed by a shiny silver can that always makes me think of endless possibilities. It is the beginning of something new, know what I mean?

Hazel Nut said...

Oh, and I wanted to Thank you for joining my Thankful Thursdays this week! I got daydreaming about all of the projects I have going on...the paint cans trigger it, lol.

Thanks for joining me, I hope to see you next week!