Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Try it Tuesdays

I thought I would try adding a hopefully regular  feature to my blog. With two very picky eaters in our family I thought why not try something called "Try it Tuesdays."  The idea is to come up with different things to try serving for dinner. I hope that it will be fun and be a way to get my picky eaters to try something new. So feel free to joins us as we have "Try it Tuesdays."
On tonight's menu, Make your own Pizzas. I have whole wheat pitas with yummy tomato sauce and I have cut up a number of different ingredients; pineapple, green peppers, mushrooms, onions, bacon, parmesan cheese and mozarella. I think we will have a contest to see who can make the best face using the different toppings. 


The girls were happy to help make their pizzas. It was fun to watch them create their faces with the toppings.

We had a bit of success with the girls trying new pizza toppings. Hannah put onions and mushrooms on her pizza and Sarah tried pineapple.

So now I have a few days to start thinking about next Tuesday and what we will try. Maybe a new recipe, or a new vegetable. You'll have to wait and see.

No comments: