Saturday, August 14, 2010

Praying and Waiting * Update

*Tyler's test went well yesterday. We are awaiting results from the pathologist, we will know the results on Friday.*

I am not exactly sure what I should write, or how much to say about something that is going on in our house. So, I will simply ask you to be praying with us over the next few days. My husband has developed some troubling symptoms with his health in the last few days and we went to the hospital last night, where they have booked him for testing on Monday. I wish I could share more with you about what is going on, but at this point we just know that whatever is going on, it is not normal. Yesterday, I was in shock and of course all of the worries that a wife can have for her husband come to mind, it was a hard day. But,  I am thankful for God's perfect presence and I know that above all He is in control. I just need to trust Him.

Again, please pray along with us and I will update you soon.

No comments: