Friday, September 10, 2010

Pin Cushion

Okay it has now become apparent that I need to make myself a pin cushion. I heve never really needed one before, as I seldom did any hand sewing. However, this heagon quilt project has proven that I need an easy place to store my needle when I am not sewing. So be sure to check back and see what I come up with. I was thinking about some cute design ideas today, but practicality may take precidence for right now. If you want to see a few pics of some neat pin cushions others have made check out Sew Picture Perfect, she posted some great ones yesterday. I love the little felt flower ones.

2 comments:

Sarah Craig said...

Have you seen the Super Size Pin Cushion sew along on Spun Sugar Quilts' blog? With all your hexie experience, it should be a breeze for you to make one up - and it's a handy size, doesn't get lost on the tabletop!

Brenda said...

Thanks, Sarah. I am going to check it out right away.