Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

I think it is only appropriate that todays post be about the things I am thankful for in my life.
  1. Most importantly, God's amazing and all sufficient grace and salvation.
  2. My husband who loves me inspite of all my short comings. Plus he likes to wash dishes, which is one of my least favourite jobs, thanks honey.
  3. My three daughters who delight me, challange me to live by example and allow me to see anew the wonder of God's world throught their eyes.
  4. Being able to share God's love and word with so many amazing people in Peru. For God's continued presence and strength to carry me through the hard times in doing so.
  5. God's Word, The Holy Bible, one of my greatest comforts.
  6. Family and friends with whom to share life's joys and sorrows.
  7. The ability to use my hands to make things such as quilts and clothing.
I could continue to list so many other things, though most of them are related in some way to the things I have already mentioned.

So how about you? What are you thankful for this day?


1 comment:

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I look foreword to getting to know you better. It's always good to meet a sister. =)

Blessings to you and yours...