Saturday, October 2, 2010

So Frustrating!

This afternoon, we took the girls to see Nanny McPhee 2. It was a fun movie and sweet as well. The part that makes me so mad though is that the first two adds were very provocative and completely inappropriate for children. Why do they do this? I hate having to tell my kids to close their eyes and plug their ears until it's over, I shouldn't have to. There is no need for this kind of add at all in my opinion, but absolutely not at a childrens movie.

Just needed to get that off my chest, thanks for letting me vent.

2 comments:

laughwithusblog said...

I hear ya! :)

XUE said...

I am a mom & I totally agree ! Sometimes, my kids (aged 10 & 12) would look over to me, with eyebrows arched as if to say "Can you believe all these, Mama?!!!"
Warm wishes to you & your kids from Tokyo, Japan.