Saturday, November 27, 2010

Emotions

I have to say that I am full of emotions these past few days. I am overwhelmed (in a good way) by how God has been working in our hearts and leading us into adoption. I feel like I cannot read enough to help me understand the process that lays ahead. I am thankful for the different families who have shared their stories on different blogs. It has encouraged me and opened my eyes and heart. I cannot wait for the day when we bring our little ones home. Though we have not even begun the application process, I have started praying for our child(ren), their birth mother and the workers who will guide us through our adoption.  I praise God for His love, grace and mercy in my life and allowing me to be a mother to those He gives me.

Photobucket

No comments: