Friday, December 24, 2010

This Christmas

It has been funny for me the past few weeks preparing for Christmas this year. In the back of my mind I cannot help but think that next year I may be a mother to 4 or 5 and not just the three wonderful girls I have right now. Tomorrow I believe is when we will share with our families of our hope to adopt. I am not sure of the reactions we will receive, but you can be sure that I have played out many scenarios in my mind. 

I am excited when I think about my other children and who they may be. Our two oldest daughters, who know of our plans to adopt can barely contain their excitement and ask questions regularly. They are awaiting the moment when they can freely talk about their new siblings without worry that someone might hear before the announcement.

So, this Christmas I will celebrate the birth of my beloved Savior with my family as I look forward to next year and the hope that we will be joined by the rest of our family.

May you be blessed this Christmas as you reflect on the amazing birth and life of our Savior who gave us the right to become children of God.


Photobucket

No comments: