Monday, January 10, 2011

The Reactions So Far...

Well, we have finally begun to tell people of our plans to adopt and I have been pleasantly surprised by everyone's reactions. Everyone has been so excited for us and I am glad.

As we share the details of how God has lead us to this point I am reminded everyday that this is His plan and He will guide us through it all. I would like to hope that we will not have any of the trying times with paperwork and such things as we begin this adoption, however if we do I know it is because God is choosing to refine us a little more and it is not meant to discourage us but increase our faith.
                                                                                                          
Thank you to everyone who has encouraged us as we begin this new journey. I cannot even begin to explain how very excited our three girls are. It has been hard for them to keep this to themselves as they are equally as delighted about the addition to our family as we are. We look forward to sharing our joy with you.

Photobucket

No comments: