Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Peace in the Midst of the Storm

Because every post should have a little sweetness.
This morning I woke up and realized that God has placed a peace upon my heart. Yesterday, I asked people to pray for our family, that God would give us wisdom with some decisions we need to make. A few people responded letting me know they were praying and I know that God is responding.

I wish that I could share with you this trial we are going through, but for now I am not able to. I am only able to ask you to continue praying for us as we try to make sense of things that don't seem to measure up. Please pray that we would continue to place God first and that we would seek to glorify and honor him as we walk through this valley. He is worthy of our love and obedience. Please also pray that we would not get discouraged and be tempted to do things in our own strength.

3 comments:

taylorchloejake said...

I hope everything works out! What sweet picture of your little one.

natalie
koprowskikids.com

stephanie garcia said...

Hi Brenda! Thank you for leaving a comment on our blog. I would love to know more about your ministry, and will pray for you this morning in response to your post today. God bless you.

Calley said...

Praying for you and your family, Brenda. Very adorable picture of your little girl.