Thursday, December 22, 2011

feliz cumpleaños

Blowing out the candles while holding sweet Zoe.
On my last official day of responsibilities I went to the Care Center for the day. It was also my birthday and the moms surprised me with a party. I was very special. I love them all so much and will miss each one. I have witnessed God do amazing things in them this year. There are new names written in the Book of Life!

Here are a few pictures from that day.

Birthday Flowers
All of the moms hand embroidered place mat's and a table runner for me.
With my dear friend Yessela
Will all of my friends!

Para cada uno de mis queridos amigos,

Os quiero a todos mucho. Gracias por ser mis amigos y me invitaba a sus vidas. Ha sido un privilegio conocer a usted y sus hijos dulce. Que el Señor siga bendiciendo a cada uno de ustedes y puede seguir creciendo en la semejanza de Cristo

Con mucho amor y cariño Brenda

1 comment:

not2complain said...

It looks like you are changing the world for the better...keep up the good work and may The Lord Jesus be with you in it all!