Friday, August 1, 2014

An Amazing Week

O.R  translator, equipment organizer, team encourager.
I had a great time encouraging family members of patients as they waited for their
loved one during surgery. I had opportunities to share my testimony and how the
Lord has changed my life.
Hannah, Sarah and Stacy. They all enjoyed helping this past week and serving wherever they were needed.
Tyler and Hannah got to spend some time working together.
Our dear friend Lisa. She is an incredible woman and we always love serving alongside her.
I was so excited to get into scrubs and enter the O.R.
I was so thankful for the opportunity to stand near this patient and pray for her during her
surgery. She was so nervous, we saw her relax and her heart-rate come down as we
comforted her. It was also so interesting to see some of her surgery.

Sitting down with the team for an evening of worship and devotions.


No comments: