Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Time for Something New

It has certainly been a very long time since I updated our blog. For a long time I could blame that on the fact that I was in school studying nursing. But, now that I have graduated I no longer have that excuse.

A very big and unexpected change came our way this past year, and therefore we are not returning to Peru year, as was our plan. It has been very hard for me to accept this. I admit that I struggle with the loss of a place and people in my life that I love dearly. Instead, I am learning to trust that God has a different purpose than the one that I expected for my nursing training, though I still do not know what that is. I do know that at the perfect time God will make it clear.

For now I will leave you with a few pictures from our trip to Canada's East Coast that we took in 2015.

Camping lunch
Bay of Fundy - Low Tide
Peggy's Cove
Green Gables - Cavendish, PEI
Lighthouse - PEI

No comments: